DINING TABLE LEAF STORAGE - ART DECO DINING ROOM TABLES
Dining Table Leaf Storage
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- the act of storing something
- the commercial enterprise of storing goods and materials
- The action or method of storing something for future use
- The retention of retrievable data on a computer or other electronic system; memory
- Space available for storing something, esp. allocated space in a warehouse
- storehouse: a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
- (of a plant, esp. a deciduous one in spring) Put out new leaves
- Turn over (the pages of a book or the papers in a pile), reading them quickly or casually
- the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants
- flick: look through a book or other written material; "He thumbed through the report"; "She leafed through the volume"
- a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
New for Summer 2010, the Torino dining range provides a stylish, yet relaxed dining experience. The range shows off the beauty of the American oak it is crafted from. Attention to detail in the design shows through from the chamfers of the table legs, end-on grain detailing and dovetail joints.
Torino is very practical, with its range of matching pieces, including a choice of dining tables and sideboards, a lamp table, coffee table and hall table and a bookcase, along with a stylish dining chair. The sideboards have pull out serving shelves to give you additional space when dishing up and have plentiful storage
space in the large cupboard spaces and multiple drawers.
For further choice there are two types of handles for the cabinets - either wooden or antique
d bronze. The dining tables feature extension leaves that store within the table for ease of use.
Torino is available from selected ercol stockists - phone ercol Customer Services on 01844 271800 for your nearest stockist.
Dining room table or garage storage
or family room basement craft table
Great Table with Leaf we have used as dining room table when the kids were little because it's indestructible. Also used in playroom when they were little for arts and crafts because it's very heavy and can't be tipped over so it's safe and very wide. Now in the garage and my parents have a wall unit storage
to give us so we have to sell this to make room.
Formica top with slight stain on one corner
NO CHIPS OR DENTS.
PRICED TO SELL.
in: 7 feet
5 1/2 " long x 42" wide x 28" high
Leaf is almost 2 feet
: 5 feet
5 1/2" long
Related topics: hand painted console table oval coffee table with glass top 42 round pedestal dining table painting kitchen table and chairs entryway console table cheap console tables antique metal table
- (月) 19:34:40|
- Category: None