Bond coffee table
: Metal dining table
Bond Coffee Table
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- Physical restraints used to hold someone or something prisoner, esp. ropes or chains
- Adhesiveness; ability of two objects to stick to each other
- a certificate of debt (usually interest-bearing or discounted) that is issued by a government or corporation in order to raise money; the issuer is required to pay a fixed sum annually until maturity and then a fixed sum to repay the principal
- A thing used to tie something or to fasten things together
- adhere: stick to firmly; "Will this wallpaper adhere to the wall?"
- chemical bond: an electrical force linking atoms
The Ultimate James Bond Fan Book
The Ultimate James Bond Fan Book is a never-before compiled compendium of lists, facts, anecdotes, trivia, commentary, and much, much more, about the most successful franchise in movie history. Filled with minutiae culled from the far-reaches of the planet, The Ultimate James Bond Fan Book is your one-stop shop for all things Bond, including a detailed, encyclopedic listing of every Bond movie ever made, replete with the actors, the guns, the gadgets, the girls, the cars, and everything in-between. A must for even the casual Bond fan.
Dinner for the Working Late
The best thing after a long day at work is coming home, doing a quick-change into pajama shorts, and gobbling up a tasty dinner, all ready and waiting. Hooray for JMK!
"Maurits, stop picking at it. You'll only make it worse."
At the Escher homestead.
(After M.C.Escher's Rind, and Bond of Union of course)
"Before Bond, the parts I used to play in films were demure, sweet, antiseptic and antisex. I wasn't even allowed to think like a woman. Pussy Galore and 007 worked wonders for me."-Honor Blackman, Pussy Galore, Goldfinger
Sexy, stunning, bold, and brazen, the women in James Bond movies are among the most interesting females in films. Attacked by some feminists in the 1960s and 1970s as sex objects, the Bond women today are seen as self-con?dent, sexually assured role models. Teeming with anecdote, first-person testimony, intelligent commentary, and a wealth of visual material, from film stills to memorabilia, Bond Girls Are Forever explores the mystery and mystique behind the Bond women-as heroes and villains, as actors and characters, as love objects and mother figures, as steely bureau-crats and trained killers.
From Honey Ryder (Ursula Andress) rising from the sea in her sexy bikini in Dr. No to secret agent Jinx (Halle Berry) in Die Another Day, the Bond women have had a lasting impact on 007, on the lives of the actresses who played them, and on pop culture. Looking at these icons from both the male and female perspective, this elegant book shows us that no matter how they have changed over time, Bond girls are forever-in the fantasy lives of us all.
Related topics: wood square tables dining room table sizes wooden chest coffee table white buffet tables honey oak end table blanket chest coffee table white wooden dining table oval white dining table
- (月) 19:35:24|
- Category: None